iPhone Srbija Servis, Beograd Kosovska 28
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adapter za punjenje iPad-a i iPhon-a

"The iSrbija Hall Of Fame" Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Adapter za punjenje iPad-a i iPhon-a

Quote Originally Posted by grom View Post
    kao iskusan elektortehnicar iskusnom elektrotehnicaru kazem da ima mnogo veze...za pocetak ces mu spaliti komutator i vecinu osiguraca...jer mu 75Aa nije max,vec izlazna amperaza...veruj mi,poznajem neke kojima nisam uspeo to da objasnim,pa su posle zakukali

a i...ne znam gde ces da umuvas toliki akumulator u yuga

sto se ovih punjaca tice...ne bih ja to bas prepustao slucaju...ipak je original-original...
    Sharky,probaj ovo sa USB portovima,ne moze da skodi,ali mislim da mozda tu lezi resenje

EDIT: sad sam testirao,nakacio sam na sve usb portove uredjaje koji vrse punjenje preko njih i prvi je bez napajanja ostao htc tattoo

ipak je Sharky bio u pravu za punjenje iphone-a ipad punjacem
    I just heard of an iPad customer who asked their Apple tech whether it was safe to charge their iPhone with an iPad charger. The iPad has a charger with greater capacity than the iPhone. The tech said no, it might blow up their iPhone.

I just heard of an iPad customer who asked their Apple tech whether it was safe to charge their iPhone with an iPad charger. The iPad has a charger with greater capacity than the iPhone. The tech said no, it might blow up their iPhone.

Maybe this reflects the sad state of science education in this country, but this is bunk.

It’s like plugging a lamp into a 20 amp circuit instead of a 15 amp one. The lamp isn’t going to blow out because the circuit has greater capacity. The amperage used is based on the device’s demand, and as long as its less than the capacity of the circuit, its fine. The iPad’s wall charger is 10 watts, the iPhone is 5 watts, and the USB port is 2.5 watts. The higher the wattage, the faster the charge, presuming the device can use draw what it needs.

What could do damage is if they used a different voltage… but since they all use USB, the voltage is the same.

Here’s how to think about electricity like a water hose: Voltage is like water pressure on a hose. It can have a lot of pressure with the valve off, but no flow. Amperage is like the amount of water flowing. Attaching a narrow nozzle keeps the pressure up but the amount of water restricted. A wide open nozzle lowers the pressure but allows more water. Wattage is a measure of the flow times the pressure. Watt-hrs is like gallons per minute… the amount of flow over time.

Connecting a iPhone to a 10 watt charger is like connecting a sprinkler to a 2″ pipe instead of a 1/2″ pipe with the same water pressure. If the sprinkler’s demand can be handled with the 1/2″ pipe, then it doesn’t matter if you connect it to a 2″ pipe. If the 2″ pipe had more pressure (the equivalent of voltage), then things would change. (but the iPhone and iPad use the same voltage).

So, its an urban myth…

Izvor:
    Code:
    http://munnecke.com/blog/?p=836
    Last edited by Rakic90; 12-05-2010 at 17:21.

iPhoneBigFan
    Thanks

mene zanima dali neko prodaje univerzalne adaptere za nasu struju ili dali prodaje nastavke?dobio sam iz UK uredjaj pa jurim ili adapter ili nastavak ,gde kupiti to u beogradu? inace pise na adapteru ovo

input : 100-240V - 50/60hz , 0.8A
    output : 12.0v - 2500mA

iSrbijaBigFan
    Thanks

pa u isrbiji imas sve...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Free13 For This Useful Post:

R10 (25-12-2014)

"The iSrbija Hall Of Fame" Member skiper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,596 Posts

A taj nastavak za nasu uticnicu mozes kupiti u svakoj elektro radnji ili mobilnim sopovima.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skiper For This Useful Post:

R10 (25-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,596 Times in 6,435 Posts

...nesto kvalitetnije imas i u Kanibal-u u TC Piramida...

Code:
    http://www.kanibal.co.rs/products.php?sgr=12614000&pid=12614005

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information