iPhone Srbija Servis, Beograd Kosovska 28
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Koristite Apple Pay sa ruskom Yandex Money Mastercard-om

Thanks

Default Re: Koristite Apple Pay sa ruskom Yandex Money Mastercard-om

Kako blokirane kad ja još uvijek plaćam Yandexom. Svuda i na stranim i na ruskim sajtovima piše da je samo 5 banaka blokirano (njihove MC i Visa kartice) a da ostale rade.

iSrbijaHero
    Thanks

Ne bih znao. Možda ti kartica zapravo i nije izdata u Rusiji.

Thanks

Vidi se lijepo po country bin-u da je ruska federacija, govorim o Mastercard fizičkoj kartici. Samo što je stvar što nisu sve ruske Visa i Mastercard kartice blokirane, to "sve ruske" sam prvi put pročitao upravo na b92 sa linka koji sam postavio i to da je riječ za Srbiju, svi ostali strani mediji i ruski sajtovi lijepo pišu 5 banaka i određene financijske institucije koje ne žele nabrojati. Zato sam se i začudio o čemu ova iz Mastercarda za Srbiju sad priča, znači - ili je ona nešto krivo rekla, ili je b92 krivo prenio ili je jednostavno Srbija zaista sama blokirala sve ruske MC kartice...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to edward For This Useful Post:

dervisbegovic_ (04-03-2022)

iSrbijaHero
    Thanks

Moguće da se zabrana odnosi na sve kartice izdate u Rusiji ruskim državljanima. Pouzdano znam da je nekoliko kolega iz Petersburga ostalo zaglavljeno u inostranstvu još od pre sukoba i da su preko noći ostali bez mogućnosti da koriste svoje platne kartice, trenutno ih spašavamo i relociramo za SRB. Sve u svemu, zabrana je na nivou kartičarskih organizacija a ne pojedinačnih zemalja

Thanks

Vrlo vjerojatno koriste kartice banaka koje su pod sankcijama

7. The Following User Says Thank You to edward For This Useful Post:

dervisbegovic_ (04-03-2022)

Thanks

Evo konačno odgovor na pitanje do kada će raditi YoMoney i ostale ruske kartice van Rusije koje nisu izravno pod sankcijama - do 10.3.

Ja sam i danas platio kavu u McDonalsu i prošlo je sve ali nikad skuplje je nisam platio, do sada je raslo do 5 rublji dnevno, sad je preko vikenda poraslo za 40 rublji .. wtf. Vidim da i na Revolutu je rubalj dodatno drastično pao preko vikenda.

Google translate sa YoMoney stranice:

How YuMoney works now - in Russia and abroad. Answers to the main questions

Updated: 06.03.2022

We clarify this article as soon as new information becomes available. Stay tuned for updates.

Payments and transfers via UMoney are available to users as usual.

Briefly about the most important

YuMoney continues to work. The money is safe, they are not in danger.

About the work of cards in Russia and other countries where the MIR is accepted.

In Russia, you can still withdraw cash, make transfers and pay by card.

In fact, Visa and Mastercard cards begin to work as MIR cards - if you see the MIR logo, you will be able to pay or withdraw cash.

About the work of maps in other countries

In other countries, as well as on foreign sites, our maps also work, but they are about to stop: it will happen on Thursday, March 10. Therefore, if you are abroad now, we recommend withdrawing cash.

About the work of Apple Pay and Google Pay

It will also be impossible to pay with Apple Pay and Google Pay with Russian cards (anywhere in the world). Alternatively, you can pay with a plastic card in one touch - it will definitely work.

All restrictions above apply to cards of any Russian bank, not only YuMoney.

How we solve the problem:

now we are working to ensure that you can get a card of the payment systems MIR and UnionPay in YuMoney - they can be paid in 180 countries. As soon as there are any details, we will write about it.

If something changes, we will update this article.

What is important to do right now?

If you do not have a plastic YuMoney card, we advise you to order - and it is important to have time before March 9 inclusive (further we will not be able to send cards for some time).
    The plastic card will work for 3 years. The cost is from 199 ₽.
    You can also get a UMoney virtual card - it is suitable if you pay only online and in applications (and it is not so important for you to pay in offline stores). This card is free.

How to pay in Russian stores now?

In general, just as before, payments work (and there is no reason to think that something will change here).
    But you won't be able to pay with Apple Pay, Google Pay and similar services. We advise you to use the UMoney plastic card: you can still pay it with one touch.

How to pay in foreign stores?

In fact, all Visa and Mastercard cards start working as MIR cards - if you see the MIR logo, you will definitely be able to pay. Here are the countries where you can find terminals and ATMs hosting the World: Armenia, Belarus, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Cyprus, the United Arab Emirates, Tajikistan and Turkey.
    In the rest of the world, payments are still working as usual in the coming days, but they are about to stop: it will happen on Thursday, March 10.
    After that, unfortunately, there is no way to pay in the rest of the world - Visa and Mastercard will suspend payment systems for Russian banks.
    There is a nuance: on the Internet it is sometimes not very clear whether it is a foreign online store or not. There are doubts - try to pay by card. If it doesn't work out, then you need to look for another payment option - a Russian bank card will not work.

How to withdraw cash?

In fact, all Visa and Mastercard cards start working as MIR cards - if you see the MIR logo, you will definitely be able to withdraw cash. Here are the countries where you can find terminals and ATMs hosting the World: Armenia, Belarus, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Cyprus, the United Arab Emirates, Tajikistan and Turkey.
    In the rest of the world, cash withdrawals are still working, but it is about to stop: it will happen on Thursday, March 10.
    Unfortunately, it will not be possible to withdraw cash in the rest of the world after this date. If there are news, we will definitely write about them.

Did YuMoney fall under sanctions?

If we talk about sanctions that somehow affect the bank's customers (you could read about these banks in the media) - then no, we do not fall under them. To make sure, type in the search engine the query: "SDN list" - we and our shareholders are not on this list.
    All the restrictions we write about in this article arose not because of sanctions on specific banks, but because of restrictions for all Russian banks.
    For example, you will not be able to pay abroad with a single card of a Russian bank. Including our card will not work.
    And we want to emphasize: in any case, no sanctions can affect the safety of money in YuMoney.

How to order a plastic card with delivery abroad?

Through the YuMoney website or application.
    It is important to order until March 9 inclusive (we will not be able to send cards for a while).
    And one more thing: Russian Post will not be able to send plastic cards to Ukraine, as well as to the DPR and LPR.

How to pay with YuMoney cards via Apple Pay and Google Pay?

As we wrote above, unfortunately, our cards (as well as cards of other Russian banks) do not yet work in Apple Pay, Google Pay and similar services.
    Use a plastic YuMoney card - you can still pay with one touch.

Some banks have disconnected from SWIFT. How will this affect payments with a UMoney card?

Disabling SWIFT could affect a small part of payments abroad.

But now it is no longer so important, because Visa and Mastercard cards issued by Russian banks do not work abroad. Including YuMoney cards that do not work.

This is a solution of Visa and Mastercard payment systems, it has nothing to do with SWIFT.

Will the size of the cashback change?

Cashback (both rubles and points - there are both in YuMoney) is not related to restrictions.
    Therefore, cashback continues to come as usual. You can still choose the categories of the month in which you will receive increased cashback points - 5%.
    If the cashback changes, we will definitely write about it.

How to transfer money to a foreign bank?

For reasons beyond our control, transfers from accounts of non-resident individuals from a number of countries to accounts abroad have been temporarily suspended.
    This restriction does not apply to Russian citizens, as well as the vast majority of foreign citizens from the CIS countries. Transfers for non-residents without opening an account are limited to 5 thousand dollars per month. The ban is valid from March 1 to March 31, 2022.

How to top up the balance or receive a transfer from a foreign bank card?

There are no restrictions on our part, all translations are as usual.
    If you encounter a problem, make sure that there are no restrictions on the part of the sender's bank.

I'm abroad. How to get a transfer from Russia to a UMoney card?

Transfers from any Russian bank card to YuMoney card work without restrictions, regardless of your location or currency of transfer.

How to transfer money from your wallet to your YuMoney wallet in currency?

Currency transfers take place as usual. When transferring from wallet to wallet, check the basic conditions: make sure that the recipient has been identified in UMoney, he has an account in foreign currency and at least one of you is not a citizen of Russia.

I want to be identified, but I'm abroad. What to do?

You will not be able to get to our office or part of the offices of our partners in Russia. But you still have several ways to identify yourself - online or offline.

For example, if you have an account with Sberbank, or a number from MTS, or a number from Megafon, you can be identified on the Internet. You don't have to go anywhere.

You can also contact an agent in the country where you are located, or send us a letter certified by a notary.

Start identifying and we will tell you what options are in your particular case.

What can I do not to lose my money in YuMoney?

The money is protected, nothing will happen to them. And they are available at any time.
    We have been working in Russia for more than 20 years and we managed to make sure that the service works without interruptions, and all legal and technical problems are solved quickly.
    If you have any questions, write to our chat on the website or in the YuMoney application - we will always help.
    If new details appear, we will add them to this article (and we will tell you about the most important news in letters).
    Stay tuned ���
    ……

Thanks

Koristi li još tko ovo? Počeli su izdavat ruske Mir kartice i neke noname koje pretapostavljam da su Vise/MC ali bez loga i da rade samo u Rusiji. Zna li netko neku webstranicu gdje se može nešto kupiti i platiti preko Mir kartice? Račun mi je neaktivan od 7.3. prošle godine, zadnji dan kad se moglo kupiti nešto sa ruskim Visa/MC u HR i sad se bojim da mi ne krenu naplaćivati inactivity fee zbog nekorištenja računa ili skroz ukinu pa reko moram pronaći negdje da napravim transakciju sa tom Mir karticom ali ne pronalazim nigdje da je primaju.. jel vidio netko u Srbiji, kod vas bi prije to moglo nego ovdje?

inače uvijek su bili super kreativni sa tim svojim karticama i dok su Vise/MC imali, sad tako i sa Mir nude stotinu dizajna, virtualnih i fizičkih.. ne znam bi li uopće stiglo da naručim fizičku karticu u HR, nude je za svega 4€ poštarine… virtualne su besplatne

Thanks
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,375 Posts

Mozda turska i kina… Srbija tesko da prolaze te kartice

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rikee For This Useful Post:

edward (15-06-2023)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information