PDA

View Full Version : Android and iPhone to get PlayStation 3 like Graphics in 3 Years

djalf
14-03-2010, 14:03
Imagination Technology, makers of the PowerVR GPU chip has said that we will definitely have “graphics comparable to the PlayStation 3 in three years” time. For those of you who don’t know, PowerVR GPU chip is the one that powers both, the iPhone and Motorola Droid.
They know this because they are probably working on one such thing right now, and it will take about full 3 years from now – this includes the development process, licensing deals with OEMs, and incorporation of these chips into consumer oriented handsets.

Since most phones by then would be using the same chip, it will eventually come to down to the manufacturers like Apple, HTC, Motorola and others to decide on how much power they want to push from their respective handset. Year 2013, you cant get here soon enough.

iperza
14-03-2010, 14:53
Ovo jedino ako ugrade cooler, ili jos bolje, vodeno hladjenje u iphone! :D

euFFrat
14-03-2010, 18:06
tecnim azotom

djalf
14-03-2010, 18:39
I ja mislim da je malo nerealno, jos nemamo ni grafiku kao na PS2 a kamoli PS3 ;)

igne
14-03-2010, 20:28
Street Fight je bas dobro odradjen :) Rang PS2

djalf
14-03-2010, 21:17
Blizu. Tekken 5 i God Of War II na PS2 izgledaju mnogo lepse. Ali dobro, radi se a 3GS ima i jaci GPU od 2G/3G-a ali zbog kompatibilnosti se jos ne rade 3GS only igre. Docice na red i to jer i iPad dobija posebnu sekciju na App Store-u.