PDA

View Full Version : WTFjeans - Jeans for Geeks!

zixY
07-03-2010, 22:48
“The original idea was to make a few jeans, but then all our friends said (actually, they tweeted) that they wanted a pair. Fair enough. We’ve decided to make a little webshop and offer WTFJeans to anyone who wants it… with just one catch: we’re making only 1000 WTFJeans!”

I’m sure that geeks always had problems with finding perfect jeans where all gadgets could fit without any problem. I’m sure 1000 geeks will be happy to have this jeans in their collection. This jeans are iPhone/iPod Touch Compatible, so if you wanna have jeans where you woun’t worry about your iPhone getting “injury” from bad jeans material you will buy this one, because they’re made because of that… You woun’t need any iPhone cases just put your iPhone in pocket and go wherever you want to! There is also hidden Memory Stick pocket, that is really cool if you ask me!

Also, they thought about boys, too! Your family jewels will be safe.

“No matter whether you wear the family jewels on the right like 90 percent of guys, or whether you’re a leftie — extra padding on both sides keeps them cozy.”

These jeans are made in Europe, but you can buy them from webshop. First 100 pairs are sold out, but you can make “early bird” order and you will get your jeans by 1st August 2010.

Early bird will have only 400 pairs. So hurry up to get your geeky jeans! If you are girl and you’re telling yourself now “Oh noo, I wanted this pair of jeans, but only man can wear them”… Hm. That is wrong! There is also girls model. You can buy it from webshop!

At frist When I looked at this jeans, front of jeans looked like the back, so some people may have the same first impressio, but when I looked at the pictures second time, they looked so cool! I’m going to buy one pair, because I like my iPhone!

I wish you luck in getting your pair of jeans, and I would like to congratulate and thank to people who made this possible ( Sanja Rastovac & Pedja Puselja ).

To find out more about this brand visit official WTFjeans site!

www.wtfjeans.com

by zixY from http://zixyblog.info/

Eto najzad i farke gde cemo moci da stavimo iPhone u dzep bez straha da ce se ogrebati! :D

CJay
08-03-2010, 01:44
da budem u trendu i nastavim : OMG! :D hehehehe...sick!

zule73
08-03-2010, 16:45
pa nesto mi se i nisu potrudili...

Godzilla
08-03-2010, 18:01
Cool su farmerke, pribavicu jedan komad XD

zixY
08-03-2010, 19:39
Pa ako nemas PayPal ( a siguran sam da nemas :D ) neces moci :)

Godzilla
08-03-2010, 20:18
Ovo je vise bila sala :P imam iskin vibes tako da mi ne trebaju specijalne farke :D

08-03-2010, 20:53
Farmerke za iPhone.

Za nagradu za "najneocekivaniji 'dodatak' za iPhone" dobro se drzi, uz protivkandidate kao sto su stabilizator kamere i volan...

Ja ih ne bi kupio, ali podrzavam ideju :)