PDA

View Full Version : App store card

dildo
13-12-2012, 14:02
Imam jedno pitanje za iskusne forumase. Kupio sam danas u becu app store card od 15 evra ,dosao kuci i pokusao da je aktiviram i dobio sam poruku koju vidite na prilozenoj slici. Jedino sto meni ide u glavu da je to do toga sto mi je itunes nalog US.

illusion
13-12-2012, 14:10
pa da jedino da nije za US store nego za austrijski appstore...

dildo
13-12-2012, 15:40
Znaci li to dA moram da napravim novi acc na austrijskom store-u?

.stefan
13-12-2012, 16:25
probaj da prebacis svoj acc na austrijski store...ako ne moze (nisam siguran),napravi nov acc

dildo
13-12-2012, 16:33
Prebacio sam moj acc da austrijski i pokusao da unesem code medjutim dobio sam istu gresku. :( Nisam valjda puko za 15 evra....?

.stefan
13-12-2012, 16:38
proguglaj malo i pogledaj na tom sajtu sto ti izbacuje ako je neko imao slican problem....nisi sigurno dzabe puko pare

dildo
13-12-2012, 17:20
guglao sam sada i uglavnom je resenje da se apple-u posalje mail.. poslao sam mail,serijski br kartice i aktivacioni kod plus sliku kartice i napisao koji je problem.. odgovor trebam da dobijem u naredna 24h pa vam javljam sta sam uradio. hvala na pomoci svakako

dildo
13-12-2012, 17:25
Dear

Thank you for contacting iTunes Store Customer Support. My name is Alex, and I am certainly happy to assist you with your concern today.

I understand that you are having trouble redeeming a gift card because it has not been activated. I know your purchases are valuable to you and how upsetting that can be when you are unable to enjoy your purchases. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and I will try to provide as much information as I can to help you resolve it.

An Inactive gift card error means that the store you bought it from didn't have it activated from the point of sale. They have a device with them to activate it before you can redeem it here on iTunes.

Stefan, your best bet is to go directly to the store and have it activated for you or give a replacement. I can also have this requested for you and for me to do that, I would be needing some information since we cannot access files from retail stores. Please respond to this email and attach digital photos or scanned images of the sales receipt and both sides of the gift card. I'd be needing digital images that are legible so we can read them including the codes.

Another option is to send me images of the gift card and the sales receipt.

Please scan or photograph the entire front and back of the gift card. Also, verify the sales receipt includes the following purchase information:

- Name of the retailer
- Date of purchase
- Line showing the iTunes Gift Card purchase

If you no longer have the sales receipt, the store personnel can have that re-printed for you.

If you purchased the card in the Apple Store online and you don't have the sales receipt anymore, you can obtain the receipt from your Apple Store order history. Follow these steps:

1) Go to this website: http://store.apple.com/us
2) In the upper right corner hover your mouse cursor above the "Account" button.
3) From the drop-down menu choose "View Order History".
4) Enter your Apple ID and password and click "Sign In".
5) You should now be on the "Your Orders." page. From here you'll be able to print the invoice for your iTunes Gift Card purchase.

Once I have this information, I will be better equipped to resolve the issue and get you back on your way. I thank you for your continued patience. I look forward to receiving your reply.

Ja sam sliku vec poslap a racun sam bacio :p