PDA

View Full Version : Pitanje vezano za otkljucavanje na SIM FREE

mirkusinjo
06-10-2012, 15:06
molim vas ako neko zna neke informacije!!
ono kad je bila varijanta za otkljucavanje AT&T-a preko wirelles-a, odradio sam to i oni su mi poslali e-mail sledeci:

Dear Customer:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your AT&T service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The issue has been resolved.

Should you have any further needs regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to call us at 1 800 331-0500 and reference the tracking number shown above.

Sincerely,
AT&T
e sad me zanima sta to znaci i sta bih trebao da uradim...
hvala puno i pozdrav svima!!

bbrks
07-10-2012, 17:07
Strpi se jos malo, posle ovoga treba da sledi novi mail, da je phone otkljucan i uputstvo kako to da uradis, mada ne mora da se ispostuje, moze i mnogo jednostavnije.
Javi kad dodje taj drugi.

mirkusinjo
07-10-2012, 17:20
prvo hvala na odgovoru...
e sad meni je taj mail davno stigao... (kad je to bilo aktuelno) kazi mi samo kakav bi drugi mail trebao da stigne... mozda je on i stigao samo ne mogu da ga nadjem !!

bbrks
07-10-2012, 17:24
cek bre, pa jel to bese jos na prolece kad je bilo aktuelno qq.
Ajde lepo idi malo na one sajtove sto pokazuju dal je locked ili nije.
Ubaci IMEI broj pa da vidimo.

bbrks
07-10-2012, 17:26
Evo ti kako treba da izgleda onaj drugi mail

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BACK TO "OKCQSubsidyUnlock" AS ALL MESSAGES SENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED WITHOUT BEING READ. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-800-331-0500 FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE.

Dear AT&T Valued Customer:

We recently received your request for the unlock code on the following device:

EMAIL: brce ([email protected])
CASE: CM20120409_38987403
MOBILE: Non-ATT
MANUFACTURER: Apple
MODEL: iPhone_4
IMEI:

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone. We have reviewed your request and confirmed that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked.
To complete the unlock, simply:
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet connectivity.
2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.
3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes .
For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.
4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.
Additional information on unlocking can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3198.
For questions regarding AT&T’s wireless service and iPhone, please visit the Phone/Device Learning Center. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to providing you with the best customer service.

Thank you for contacting AT&T Mobility. We appreciate your business.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of AT&T are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at (1-800-331-0500) and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. CM6270

osensei
07-10-2012, 17:27
Jel ima neki sajt koji besplatno a pouzdano proverava da li je i na kojoj mreži zaključan iphone?

bbrks
07-10-2012, 17:41
http://www.s-url.ro/

ZlajoX
07-10-2012, 17:50
A sajt bas sad trenutno ne radi :D

bbrks
07-10-2012, 17:55
Pa jbg, mozda neko zna neki koji je aktuelan. U poslednje vreme ih je mnogo pocrkalo.

mirkusinjo
07-10-2012, 17:57
eo ovako, proverio sam na http://www.s-url.ro/ pise da je LOCKED a taj drugi mail koji ti je stigao izgleda da meni nije...
jeste druze na prolece je bila ta neka akcija...
hm.....

bbrks
07-10-2012, 18:13
E pa onda ti ne preostaje nista drugo nego da ih zoves i pitas sta znaci taj mail. Verovatno imas jos uvek case no.