PDA

View Full Version : KuaiDial 0.2.1-Keypad pozivi!

antun
28-10-2010, 23:28
Ovo je po meni falilo na iPhonu a sto su imali Windows telefoni..
instalirao i radi savrseno,Pozdrav.

1. T9 fast dial-up, support English, Jianpin, Pinyin, and phone number to find contacts, integrated into the process of dialing phone keypad;
2. Supports dial-up keyboard, incoming and outgoing calls, call recording, message list, receiving messages displayed when the ownership of land;
3. Support the deletion of a single call records, integrated into the process in recent phone call interface;
4. Support for automatic IP dialing, according to district judge Automatic IP dialing long-distance;
5. To support amendments to limit the number of records the call, a breakthrough system 100 constraints;
6. Support batch message program to add contacts to facilitate the Short Message;
7. To support the call records show a missed call ring time;
8. To support caller ID contact information;
9. Supports one-touch dial, delay ring, connected to vibration reminder, reminder calls, hidden number prefix, intercept calls and other functions.

Usage:
1. Open the phone program -> dial pad;
2. Use the dial pad to enter your contacts to find;
3. Click the "Add Contact" button to display the search form;
4. Long press # key to switch the search switch;
5. Settings: Open the System Setup program, find KuaiDial.

Search by:
1. Telephone, such as input 1398 or 6543, will be matched 13987654321;
2. English, such as input app (corresponding to input 277), will match the apple;
3. Pinyin, such as input pingguo (corresponding to input 7464486), will match the "Apple";
4. Jianpin, such as input pg (corresponding to input 74), will match the "Apple";
5. Jianpin, the last full-spelling of a word can be used, such as input pguo (corresponding to input 7486), will match the "Apple."

DOWNLOAD:

http://kuaidial.goog...aidial-beta.deb

Repo:
http://kuaidial.googlecode.com/svn/deb

rikee
28-10-2010, 23:48
Kad sledeci put budem radio restore, definitivno cu da probam...do tada ismartdialer radi kao bombona :-)

pedja!
29-10-2010, 00:18
Sjajan program nema sta, medjutim ja kada sam ga instalirao pre nekih 10, 15 dana prestao je da mi radi "recent call delete"!
Da li si i ti to primetio? Da li tebi radi "call delete"?

studioton
29-10-2010, 00:44
do tada ismartdialer radi kao bombona :-)

To odavno nije krekovano, jos od trojke .. samim tim ne radi na 4.xx ?

polut
29-10-2010, 05:45
Sjajan program nema sta, medjutim ja kada sam ga instalirao pre nekih 10, 15 dana prestao je da mi radi "recent call delete"!
Da li si i ti to primetio? Da li tebi radi "call delete"?
u tacki 3 originalnog posta pise da podrzava funkciju brisanja pojedinacnog call loga (recent call delete), pa kroz program mozes izvrsiti brisanje

rikee
29-10-2010, 05:46
Ja ne mogu dalje od 3.1.3 ali zbog solidarnosti sa korisnicima koji imaju iOS4 ni ja vise necu da koristim ismartdialer :) vec prelazim na KuaiDial :cool:
iskreno... nije mi zao sto sam skinuo ismartdialer... ovo je mnogo jednostavnije za podesavanje ali teba puno isprobavanja da se namesti kako ja to hocu... u svakom slucaju ovo je free. HVALA

pucar
30-10-2010, 22:05
A jel' u sastavu programa i opcija koju imas za kredit, koju imas u donjem desnom uglu umesto voicemail-a? Ili je to nesto drugo, i sta?