PDA

View Full Version : Downgrade sa 4.0 na 3.1.3. bez shsh?

bg_boy
18-10-2010, 14:35
Da li moguce tako nesto uraditi?

Pokusavao na razne nacine ali stalno dobijam 3194 gresku...

Itouch 2G model..

Imate soluciju?

PS: Probao sam naravno prepravljanje host-a i sve sto sam mogao da nadjem ali i dalje neuspesno. Probao i sa starijom verzijom Itunes-a..9.0.3 valjda..i opet isto.

bg_boy
18-10-2010, 23:31
Ako jos nekoga zanima..uspeo sam bez shsh..
Ovo je samo za Ipod touch 2G i 3G

Pratite upustva na ovom sajtu. Potreban je Snowbreeze i original IPSW.

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/downgrade-ios-4-1-to-3-1-3-without-shsh-blobs-ipod-touch-3g-2g/Ukoliko dobijete 1601 error..izbacite Itouch iz DFU mode-a i na Itunes-u direktno uradite restore (shift+restore)..ja sam pratio ova upustva sve do broja 6...jer onda nije bilo potrebe opet Itouch vracati u DFU mod...pojavila se "snowflake" i ostalo samo sacekajte da odradi svoje. Nazalost..izgubio sam sve programe, igrice i slicno ali Itouch radi mnogooooo brze nego na 4.0.

1). You get the error. (Of course)
2). DONT TURN OFF ITUNES. DONT DISCONNECT IPHONE CABLE.
3). If the phone is still on, reboot/restart the phone. If its off then kick it out of DFU mode which is explained in the NEXT step.
4). Press and hold the power and home button for some time to kick the phone out of DFU mode.
5). Itunes will detect it again.
6). Now try to simple-restore it, that is click on the restore button on itunes while

MOZDA BUDE NEPOTREBNO OVO STO SLEDI.

pressing the shift button of your keyboard. YOU WILL GET THE 16XX ERROR AGAIN IN 5 MINS !!!! but dont worry, everything is under control.
7). now your iPhone will have the picture of the iPhone cable on its screen. good.
(DONT TURN OFF ITUNES. DONT DISCONNECT IPHONE CABLE.)
8). NOW put the iPhone it in DFU mode. How? Firstly turn the phone off (it might try to start up on its own again but turn it off again). Once its off, Press and hold the power and home button for 10 seconds, then release the power button but keep the home button pressed for another 10-20 seconds till itunes recognizes your phone.
9). NOW restore the phone by selecting the pawned custom firmware that you created and you will NOT get the 16xx error.

krelac
19-10-2010, 03:15
aj daj linkove ka snowbreeze i ipsw na pm ako ti nije problem, ne bih da skinem nešto pogrešno.