PDA

View Full Version : Fw 2.2 - informacije, novosti, saveti...

milan64586
22-11-2008, 13:20
iPhone 2.2 OS - The homescreen shortcut

http://images.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/iphone-22-os-homescreen-shortcut.jpg

It’s hard to stand out among headlining iPhone 2.2 OS features like Google Maps Street View and a refreshed, more stable iPhone Safari. But that doesn’t mean the new iPhone 2.2 OS’s homescreen shortcut feature isn’t terrific in its own right. What is the iPhone “homescreen shortcut,” you ask?

The countless free iPhone applications in the iPhone App Store make it too easy to accumulate five, six, even seven homescreen pages. Which is great and all, but multiple homescreen pages can be hard to navigate - especially when all you want to do is get to back to your home-base homescreen. That’s where the homescreen shortcut comes in.

It’s simple. From any homescreen page, hit the “Home” button to jump back to the primrary homescreen. The new homescreen shortcut is so simple it’s easy to overlook it.

With the iPhone 2.2 OS’s homescreen shortcut, never again will iPhone users have to flick away at their iPhone’s touchscreen several times just to get back “home.”

How do you enable the new shortcut feature? Just update your iPhone or iPhone 3G through iTunes. (Unless you’re waiting for the iPhone Dev Team’s iPhone 2.2 OS jailbreak solution…)

milan64586
22-11-2008, 13:40
Problems with iPhone 2.2 OS

With the iPhone 2.2 OS having just gone live, users are no doubt flocking to iTunes for the iPhone OS update that boasts Google Maps Street View, voice call and email enhancements, and a refreshed iPhone Safari UI. Of course, iPhone 3G users looking to preserve their older baseband firmware in hopes of a future iPhone 3G software unlock, will be holding out for just a bit longer.

But, with droves of iPhone users upgrading to the iPhone 2.2 OS, reports of bugs and problems were bound to start rolling in. iPhone Atlas is reporting a number of problems associated with the new iPhone OS update. Problems with broken third-party applications to internet connection issues are making for a pretty choppy ride for early iPhone 2.2 OS adopters.

http://images.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/iphone-3g-apple-logo-screen-of-death.jpg

Users are reporting issues with third-party application no longer working correctly under iPhone 2.2 OS. The issue is apparently rooted caused by changes to the iPhone OS, including modifications to the CoreAudio code. Uninstalling and reinstalling the application might help, but users may have to wait for the developer to release an update before the application works again.

For others, iPhone 2.2 OS has caused data connection issues. The dreaded “Could Not Connect To Internet” issue can sometimes be remedied with by switching your iPhone 3G’s internet connection from “3G” to “EDGE” (or “GPRS”) and then reverting back to “3G.”

Some updated iPhones are throwing errors that insist that the “SIM card not inserted” or that a PIN lock has been activated. In this case, removing the SIM card, restoring the iPhone through iTunes, and then re-inserting the SIM card may resolve the problem.

Lastly, email deletion problems are affecting some users, especially those with AOL accounts. If you’re having problems deleting email, try re-configuring your email settings. Navigate to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > (Your account name) > Advanced > Deleted Mailbox on your iPhone and then set the emails to be deleted “On My iPhone” or “On the Server,” depending on whether you’re dealing with a POP or IMAP account.

The vast majority of iPhone users are humming along quite nicely with their iPhone 2.2 OS, so rest assured that the new iPhone OS update will probably work just fine for you.

Again, if you have any desire to preserve your baseband for any future iPhone 3G unlock solutions that might come to light, you’ll want to wait for the official PwnageTool-based iPhone 3G software unlock solution before updating your iPhone 3G.

milan64586
23-11-2008, 11:14
QuickPwn and PwnageTool for iPhone 2.2 Firmware Available for Mac and Windows

http://www.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/quickpwn.jpg

You knew it was only a matter of time. The iPhone Dev Team had been bragging that they already had the iPhone 2.2 Firmware jailbroken before it was even released… and guess what? Earlier today they released QuickPwn and PwnageTool for the iPhone 2.2 Firmware! The Dev Team had been hard at work picking apart the beta-release version of the latest OS. So this news should come as no surprise at all, as I’m sure they had a leg-up on Apple having been hard at work on the beta.

These latest versions of QuickPwn and PwnageTool for Mac and Windows are now available on the Dev Teams’ blog. Critically important information and instructions on jailbreaking your iPhone 3G on 2.2 can be found there. If you plan on jailbreaking your iPhone on 2.2… Please read all of the information, instructions and details on their blog… Read the page from top to bottom! Download links for QuickPwn and the PwnageTool are there, plus everything else you’ll need to know. As always, with anything like this, make sure you backup your iPhone before you do anything. Better to be safe than sorry. Good Luck!

Note: Follow this link for more information on backing up your iPhone… Or check out Will’s post on a new iPhone backup file extraction app that could come in handy.

One Last Note: If you’ve been eagerly awaiting the iPhone 3G unlock feature… keep waiting. Unfortunately this is not yet available in the latest software from the Dev Team.

veselinovic
23-11-2008, 22:05
Moze par pitanja:
1. upravo sam nabacio 2.2fw i nikako da mi proradi CallerID za Bosnu i Hercegovinu...! Prvo sam pokusao sam custom napravljenim namjestanjima koje sam ssh-ovao na telefon i nista... a onda sam instalirao onaj CallerID pack iz sidije nista... ZNA LI IKO KAKO DA RIJESIM OVAJ PROBLEM?

2.Da li radi onaj mobileinstallation crack od 2.0 na ovom 2.2? [ RIJESENO ] pogledajte diskusiju o 2.2fw

Hvalaaa

milan64586
23-11-2008, 22:11
2.Da li radi onaj mobileinstallation crack od 2.0 na ovom 2.2?

Ne radi...

nenad.mreza
29-11-2008, 12:42
Imam Iphone koji je kupljen u USA sa ugovorom,znaci legalno.Ovde sam ga otkljucao ( universal SIM ).Sve do sada je radilo ok.Medjutim,sinoc sam uradio update na 2.2.Nakon toga sam aktivirao telefon sa USA karticom i telefon se startovao bez problema.Kad sam onda ubacio universal SIM prepoznao mi je mrezu na trenutak i nakon par sec izgubio mrezu i nista.I tako uvek,resetujem ga,podigne se,prepozna mrezu na trenutak i onda se mreza izgubi.
Da li postoji veza izmedju update-a i universal SIM kartice?
Unapred hvala

nenad.mreza
29-11-2008, 12:56
E jbg,upravo sam video da ima veze.Da li mogu da vratim na 2.1 i da li to pomaze?
Ja telefon registrujem sa USA karticom bez problema.Da li to nesto znaci?
Unapred hvala na pomoci ako je ima.....

iSavcic
30-11-2008, 16:24
Mozes da vratis na 2.1 ali ti opet tel.nece raditi mozes ga samo koristiti kao iPodTuch, update-ovao si mu i BaseBand. I ja cekam resenje za to,strpi se bice za koji dan!
Pozz

milan64586
30-11-2008, 16:34
Znam da se univesal sim kartica programira za telefon na kome ce se koristiti, a akos am dobro razumeo i za firmware na telefonu. Vidi da ti neko preprogramira universal sim akrticu ako je to moguce, pa ce ti to onda resiti problem...